What Is Your Favorite Nabe Flavor?

     Hello, everyone. How are you doing. For a hour, I was in search of what is to be written about on my blog. A friend of mine suggested writing about nabe. I found it great because I have yet to wrote about food, which is I live for. I don't eat to live, but I live to eat.

    What is your favorite nabe flavor? There is many flavors of nabe and I guess each of you has your own liking. My favorite is lib and Chinese cabbage. When I finish off the nabe, I put udon noodles or rice in the soup. I think what you put into the soup is depends on what the flavor is and your liking, so please let me know what you like to put as well as your favorite nabe flavor!

Comments

  1. Hello!
    I like kimuchi-based soup. It is hot and go well with ramen noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Everyone loves it!
      Actually I ate it a week ago and added rice and cheese at the end!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Important to Be Honest during Interviews.

Driver's License

Babilonia