Introduction and

Hello! 

Today, I'm going to introduce myself.

I am Keita and I'm a physics student and I like to...

YES! My introduction is UNREFINED! 

I am not good at introducing myself even in Japanese, much less in English!

I think I have two problems as following :

  1)my English skill being poor
  2)not knowing what to talk about with new people

Speaking of 1), that is for what I studying English and I wish it will improve, so please let me put that aside today.

When it comes to 2), all ideas I have are :
  • name
  • what I major in
  • what kind of things I like to do
  • hometown
That's it.... How poor.

If you have any ideas to be added to the list, please leave a comment so my introduction will Improve.

Thank you for reading! See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Important to Be Honest during Interviews.

Driver's License

Babilonia